Subsidized Homeopathic Care
Have you been thinking about seeing a professional homeopath? CCHM students have a fantastic success rate and are fully supervised by a trained and experienced professional homeopath to ensure quality care.
How does it work?
Becoming a patient with a CCHM student is a wonderful thing. You get the opportunity to access caring and professional homeopathic treatment while also assisting in the development of homeopathy. Our students have incredible results with their patients while they are in our program under the careful observation of professional homeopaths.
Cost for Homeopathic Care with a CCHM Student
- Initial Consultation $45.20 (including taxes and your remedy)
- Follow Up $28.25 (including taxes and your remedy)
How to proceed:
- Book an appointment with Chantal
- Complete an intake form.
What to expect?
- You can expect the first consultation to be about 2 – 2.5 hours in length.
- Follow ups take anywhere from half an hour to an hour.
- At the first consultation you can expect to be asked many questions about your present and past state of health on a physical, mental and emotional level. I will listen carefully to your responses in order to gather all of the important information I will need about your health history. I will perform a physical exam (optional) and if applicable study any lab-, blood-, or x-ray reports you provide.
- I will make an analysis and arrive at a prescription for you that I will present to my supervisor. My supervisor will then assess if the remedy I have selected is the best one to cover your case and I will receive authorization to give it to you.
- Once I have approval from my supervisor, I will ensure that you get your remedy and we will book a follow up consultation for two to four weeks after you take your remedy.
- I will be available to answer any questions you may have about the homeopathic treatment.
- It is important to have at least 2 follow ups to assure that you are getting the best results from the homeopathic treatment.
- During follow up consultations, we will review many of the details discussed in the first consultation so that I may assess any changes that may have occurred after taking the remedy.
- Your information will be kept in the strictest confidence.
What is Homeopathy?
What can be treated with homeopathy
Any complaint that you would be taking to your physician can be treated with homeopathy. Homeopathy has earned its laurels in chronic diseases where conventional medicine often has no permanent answers:
Mental health: Depression, anxiety- and panic disorders, OCD, burn-out, chronic fatigue syndrome, autism, ADHD
Chronic conditions: Chronic pain, neuralgia, eczema, rashes, allergies, hay fever, arthritis and inflammatory conditions, crohn’s and irritable bowel syndrome, bladder issues, digestive troubles, asthma, diabetes.
Also a great option for expecting and nursing mothers